Welcome to the online abode of your favourite (and probably only) Aetherian: me!
This blog was initially set up for my 365 project full of rhyme (see original intro below), but has since become my regular online hang-out. 😉
Here’s a short overview of what you can find:
– Aetherian? (About me)
– 40 before 40 (The list that proves that I may be growing old(er) but I’m not growing up just yet 😉 )
– 30 before 30 (The COMPLETED list, as of 13/11/2014)
– Project 365 (My year full of rhyme; June 11th, 2012 — June 11th, 2013)
– Scribbles (Two children’s stories and 10 questions for aspiring authors)
– The Chirpy Chef (Some recipes, some rhymes and a tribute to granola. The Chirpy Chef also has his own blog: The Chirpy Chef!)
– The Restless Renovator (Woes, frustrations and a Shirley Bassey spoo )
– The Sporadic Traveller (Proof of my actually leaving the house!)
– Contact (Get in touch)
Thanks for stopping by!
The Original Intro [June 11th, 2012]:
Every saga has a beginning… and although this will get nowhere near a saga, it will keep me occupied for the next twelve months – at least, that’s the idea.
After reading about Project 365 (trailing behind in the trending department, I know… To be fair though, I do live in Belgium, so it’s kind of a given), I decided to venture into the blogosphere with a mission of my own.
The premise is simple: write one rhyme (however short and/or ridiculous it may be) every day for the next year. Topicwise I’m not imposing any rules or limitations, but I expect the day’s events to serve as my main source of inspiration. If not… there’s always Star Wars.